- To provide first class security services throughout the North East.
- To secure and develop strong relationships with clients, contractors and suppliers.
- To recruit and develop high quality staff who will take responsibility for planning, supporting and nurturing the Company.
- To maintain and develop strong connections with the regional and national business communities to maximize new opportunities.
- To seek efficiencies in service, delivery and effectiveness in administration.
- To continually train and develop all staff to ensure the on-going success of the company.
- We are committed to providing a quality security service, ensuring peace of mind for our clients. We seek to contract the highest quality contractors and security personnel.
- We recognise that people are our primary resource and seek to recruit and develop staff to the highest quality standard.
- We are committed to promoting diversity and equality for all staff.
- We will ensure that our activities are carried out ethically and to the highest standards.
- We adopt a culture of Health & Safety.